Outpatient Reptile and Amphibian Clinic
The clinic for reptiles, amphibians and ornamental fish has moved into our new building in Oberschleißheim.
Clinic for Birds, Reptiles, Amphibians and Ornamental Fish
D - 85764 Oberschleißheim
Information on how to find us and a layout map can be found on our contact page.
The examination and treatment of reptiles and amphibians is carried out at our clinic and is based on established techniques and in accordance with the latest scientific findings using the most advanced medical technology.
Depending on your requirements we can offer you the following range of services in respect of veterinary care:
- Outpatient and inpatient examination and treatment
- Reptile and amphibian-specific clinical examination
- Bacteriological examinations
- Parasitological examinations
- Virological examinations (herpesviruses, paramyxoviruses, adenoviruses, reoviruses, ranaviruses)
- X-ray and X-ray contrast examination
- Ultrasound examination
- Bone and soft tissue surgery
- Blood counts (haematology) and blood chemistry
- Diagnosis of poisoning
- Emergency diagnosis and therapy
- Husbandry advice (light management, hibernation, etc.)
- Feeding advice
- Behaviour advice
- Stock advice and care
- Purchase and follow-up examinations, quarantine examinations
- Gender determination
- Our diagnostic tests for reptiles and amphibians: Bacteriology, Virology, Parasitology, Autopsies
Information on our surgery hours, inpatient admissions, on the emergency service as well as the costs incurred can be found in the information for animal owners.
Veterinary Emergency Service:
For reptiles and amphibians which suddenly fall ill, we are available outside normal consulting hours on the following phone number:
Emergency number for reptiles and amphibians:+49 162 256 86 42
Animals that have been found or handed in should be taken to the sanctuary Auffangstation für Reptilien München e.V. Kaulbachstr. 37, 80539 München: http://www.reptilienauffangstation.de/